Yes Bank launches YES Essence, a tailor-made banking offer for women; Details inside
New Delhi: On International Women’s Day, Yes Bank announced the launch of YES Essence, a holistic banking offering for women from all customer segments: housewives, professionals, entrepreneurs and seniors. The private bank will celebrate the launch of this proposal to clients across the Bank’s branch network in India from March 8-10, 2021.
“Each woman is unique and has different aspirations, each of equal importance. Coming from different backgrounds and seeing success in countless ways, they create their own unique stories. A power filled with a range of offerings, solutions and attractive products for women covering categories like lifestyle, wellness, education, protection and investment, YES Essence celebrates the uniqueness of women through curated offerings and inspires them to achieve their aspirations, encouraging them to be what they essentially are – #BeYourself, ”the lender said in its statement.
The proposal offers a package of solutions including complementary health care benefits, gains on automatic scanning to FD, preferential pricing on loans, waiver of fees on the mat and trading account, wealth management, development offers through partnerships, attractive lifestyle and shopping offers, among many others. .
Benefits for housewives:
- Discount on locker rental
- My first free account for children *
- Holistic Learning Program for Children (YOGO) at Rs 499 only with a one month free trial period
- Bundle of insured lifestyle benefits worth Rs 3,000 across multiple brands
Benefits for employed women:
- Earn more with automatic scanning to fixed deposits
- Lifestyle and Shopping Deals on Debit Cards up to Rs 1.65 Lakh
- Bundle of insured lifestyle benefits worth Rs 3000 across multiple brands
Benefits for women entrepreneurs:
- Preferential rates on commercial loans and access to Standup India
- Benefits over MSME solutions such as Zoho Books, Cleartax, Zaggle and more
- YES Essence Plus – Accelerator program with access to VCs and mentors
- Further training with the Amazon Saheli and Tech Sakhi programs
Benefits for seniors:
- 0.5% additional interest rate on fixed deposits
- Enhanced service with IVR option on telephone banking
- Discount on locker rental
- Wealth and estate planning advice
- Financial advice with the expert services of partners
Benefits for everyone:
- Accelerated OUI REWARDZ points
- Free health package
- Preferential pricing on loans
- Exemption from fees on Demat and trading account
- High limits for cash withdrawals and purchases on debit cards
Speaking at the launch, Rajan Pental, Global Head – Retail Banking, YES BANK said: Healthcare financing. This unique proposal with exclusive privileges aims to empower women and support them in the pursuit of their dreams and aspirations while making their banking experience a rewarding experience.