A strong pipeline of congestive heart failure drugs under development is propelling the growth of the congestive heart failure drugs market. In addition, the increasing approval of new drugs by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is expected to further increase the growth of congestive heart failure drugs market. For example, in February 2021, Novartis announced that the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) had approved the following expanded indication for Entresto® (sacubitril / valsartan): to reduce the risk of cardiovascular death and hospitalization for heart failure in adult patients with chronic heart failure 1.
Request the PDF brochure here @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-pdf/1839
On the other hand, the lack of awareness and diagnosis rate of disease such as hypertension, which is a major cause of heart failure, acts as a drag on the global congestive heart failure drug market. According to a study published in the NCBI in 2013, only 49% of hypertensive patients were aware of the diagnosis in high-income countries, and this percentage (or 40.8%) was even lower in low-income countries.
North America is expected to experience significant growth during the forecast period, which is attributed to the high heart disease prevalence rate and the continued launch of new products in the region. According to the US Department of Health and Human Services, approximately 6.2 million adults in the United States have heart failure. In 2018, heart failure was mentioned in 379,800 death certificates (13.4%).
1. In May 2020, the United States Food and Drug Administration approved Farxiga (dapagliflozin) oral tablets for adults with heart failure with reduced ejection fraction to reduce the risk of original death. cardiovascular and hospitalization for heart failure.
2. In January 2021, Merck & Co. and Bayer obtained approval from the Food and Drug Administration for the heart failure drug Verquvo, one of the few drugs that Merck has recently brought to late stage development.
3. In May 2020, Amgen and Cytokinetics, Incorporated announced that the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) granted Fast Track designation for omecamtiv mecarbil, in development for the potential treatment of chronic heart failure. with reduced ejection fraction (HFrEF).
Congestive heart failure (CHF) is a disease in which the heart does not circulate enough oxygenated blood throughout the body due to inadequate coronary blood flow. Left CHF describes a heart disease in which the heart pump moves oxygen-rich blood into the right atrium, then to the left side, and back down into the right ventricle. The right ventricle pumps most of the cardiovascular force, so it is larger than the left ventricle and vital for proper heart function. This allows the heart muscle to work harder, raising blood pressure, which can cause fainting, dizziness, or shock if the ventricular pressure is too high.
Key Players of the Congestive Heart Failure Drugs Market: –
The major players operating in the congestive heart failure drugs market are Amgen Inc, Novartis AG, Astra Zeneca Plc., Bayer AG, Gilead Sciences Inc, Glaxo Smith Kline, Pfizer Inc. and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Some of the main highlights of the table of contents cover:
Regional market analysis –
- World production by regions
- Global revenue by regions
- Consumption by region
Market Analysis of Segments (by Type) –
- Global production by type
- Global Revenue by Type
- Price per type
Market analysis by segment (by application) –
- Global Consumption by Application
- Global Consumption Market Share by Application
Major Manufacturers Analysis –
- Production sites and area served
- Product overview, application and specifications
- Production, turnover, ex-factory price and gross margin
- Main activities and markets served
Buy this report on – https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/promo/buynow/1839
About Coherent Market Insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a leading market research and consulting firm providing action-ready syndicated research reports, personalized market analysis, advisory services and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends , technologies and potential opportunities in absolute dollars.
Consistent market information
1001 4th avenue, # 3200
Seattle, Washington 98154
Phone: United States +12067016702 / United Kingdom +4402081334027
Email: [email protected]